School rules and regulations:
- No students shall be in involved in any indiscipline activity.
- All the parents should deposit the fee on or before the due date and time.
- All students are required to appear in all tests and the exams.
- Breakages, damages or losses in any form of the school property will be changed from the parents of the concerned students.
- No student will be prompted to the next class without giving the final examination.
- Parents should meet the Principal or the respective teachers for an unfavourable result of their child. A student can be suspended from the school due to misleading statement or misbehavior with other students or with the teachers.
Do’s And Don’ts For The Parents:
- Teach your ward ethical values.
- Instruct your child that he/she should wear neat and tidy uniform and well polished shoes. Your ward should wear decent clothing.
- Confirm that your ward cleans his/ her teeth regularly.
- Always ne present in school during parents/ teachers meet.
- Keep your eye on the studies of your ward and his progress.
- Check hair cut and nails of you ward regularly.
- Visit the study room of your ward and check his books and note books.
- Do attend all the functions viz. Annual sports day, annual function etc.
- Do check the purse , greeting cards and invitation cards of your ward.
- Do not let your ward roam about in night.
- Don’t allow your ward to take Supari, Gutka and Pan masala.
- Don’t allow your ward to have a bad company.
- Don’t beat your children severely.
- Don’t allow your children to go to out without informing you.
- Don’t send anybody else or relatives for collecting the results.
- Do not send mobile phone, pen drive to your ward.
- Students will come without bag in school uniform to celebrate the mentioned occasions. Their attendance is compulsory.
- On parents meeting children will came in school uniform with their parents along with school diary.
- Marks of unit test will be added with the respective.